PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th Aug 2013, 10:40
Yorkshire_Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anybody expand on the pay point scale at EK? I read somewhere that its structured over 30 years. Since there are no longer fast upgrades, it perhaps becomes of more interest.

For FO new joiner, basic of 25,320 AED pm. Year 30 = 30,320 AED... Is this really correct? I read somewhere else it was around 3,5% annual increment.

Whats the latest on income tax. I heard a new employment tax might be introduced in Dubai? In so far as UAE is concerned, is your salary tax free when you take it out of the state?

42 days annual leave... Any restrictions imposed on when you can take it, do you get confirmed seats for travel home?

Lastly, what are the route prospects for the Boeing fleet? The 380 seems to be taking over a lot of the more desirable routes (some seasonal) with a lot of airframes still to come. Will the T7 end up like the 330/340 in 5-10 years time.... Some nice destinations, but mainly ME night turn rounds, etc. Thanks