PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 12th Aug 2013, 09:30
smartguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok so basically what you are all telling me is if I do not get on to an airline tagged scheme, I should go modular. however if it comes down to a time when I don't get on a tagged scheme and have to choose between an untagged integrated or modular I would choose the integrated because I don't need or want the flexibility of working at the same time, I want to train in the best environment with other course mates and as quickly as possible with airline focus. Friends have told me that the training and instructors are really good at the likes of ctc or oaa. Having said all of this I may still choose modular but I am doing my ppl at a modular school and it doesn't have the right atmosphere compared to what I have seen at oaa or ctc.

I would also like to say that the airlines do take cadets from the ctc wings program and will do in the future because otherwise the ctc flexicrew system wouldn't work