PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2013, 09:26
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@abgd.......Are you seriously suggesting that a small group of posters have colluded to destroy the credibility of the subject-matter of this thread?

Most contributors would appear to be pilots....all would appear to be interested in Aviation.

So, you seriously expect a group of Aviation enthusiasts/professionals to download (or type) a load of mumbo-jumbo computer-code and execute it, simply because your good self suggests that it is an analytical programme to determine if this thread is genuine , or just a couple of competitors trying to scupper an upstart company.

Are you based in Nigeria or the "Eastern Bloc" IE....are you really a "Botnet" master trying to infect a load more computers?

Personally, I don't know or care. In the big scheme of things, this would appear to be a "one man and a dog" startup E-trader, who hasn't got all his ducks in a row and is attempting to bull or flannel his way out of difficult situations.

If there is no foundation in these allegations of poor service, lack of stock, deception and misrepresentation, Nick should start legal action against the libellous posters.

Sorry, I think this is yet another smoke-cloud to attempt to discredit people who have gone public with their dissatisfaction.

You already summed -up the nub of the matter in a previous post :-
If the company were working well, I don't think anybody would give two hoots about how it is structured or who it is run by.
"Aint that the truth" !

If I have misinterpreted your last post, I apologise and retract.