PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 12th Aug 2013, 09:18
contacttower118.2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This year I think CTC started 36 MPL easy cadets and 48 at OAA (according to their website not sure if that was the number they actually ended up with) and I heard that 20(?) of the OAA lot were generic integrated who were lucky enough to be transferred across.

I guess the truth is no one knows. easy themselves don't know exactly what expansion will be but 10-15% does is way too optimistic. It remains to be seen how much mileage there is in the strategy to take legacy airline customers which seems to be the basis of their continued strategy...

Question to you: what happens if, after 18 months of flying, you don't get the necessary first series IR pass after spending 70k so far at CTC? You're no longer on the wings scheme, no hold pool and with huge debt! It can, and dies happen!
Both OAA and CTC have failure protect for the vast majority of the course cost, not all I grant you but most.