PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 11th Aug 2013, 21:02
smartguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uberpilot, in the history of ctc I am pretty sure that no cadet has ever had their parents house taken away. The ctc cadet course ends in 14 months and the loan repayments start on the 25 month, so that gives you 11 months to find a job either through the hold pool, your own application to airlines or as an instructor. So I don't think that it will ever come to a time when I am working in tesco every day to cover loan repayments, and as I said my parents are willing to help me so my loan repayments won't be that much.

whiskeytangoroger, as you said ej recruit almost 300 new pilots a year and they will do this for the foreseeable future to continue its 10-15% annual growth. I believe that they take a wide range of pilot from experienced, military and cadets to fill the 300 places, therefore, I am pretty sure that in the future easyjet will still be taking cadets from the likes of ctc.