PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC? WHY?
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2013, 20:39
SINGAPURCANAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shift planning with one month in advance and it can be changed more or less at will by Aena.
Dealing these days (already months ) with the same issue.

Our Labour law clearly states ...."that 24/7 operational workers must be informed one month in advance about shifts,and any changes must be approved by worker itself....."

our managers , belive and acts as " I am representing Good on ATC matters so laws aren't applicable ! "

so we have to fight for our rights.
Fight is easy, we just required from amnagers to show us paper that allow them to break laws .
If they try to make pressure, than another question " are you trying to affect union leaders opinion,illegally?

As you could presume ,it is easier for them to follow rules rather than explain to public prosecutor why they mobing union leaders.

Our law heriatge is not different than any other modern European law system (at least continental Europe) . So I do belive that the same action is applicable anywhere in Europe, Spain including.

it is just a question , will you union leaders stay behind their people or behind managers? In latter option it is again question for public prosecutor ,this time it is called corruption and reffers to different laws.

Anyhow, my deep proffesional opinon differs from union point of view.

Braeking laws are clear sign of bad safety culture, and major safety related misaps are inevitable. This is direct responsibility of managers ( so called direct command rensposibility ) and as manager I will fired all managers immediattelly if any of them break positive law regulation. It is non dicipline question and these fired managers will show others way in case of non discipline.
After that people will work as it should be, and system will protect itself.

But this last part belong to my private company rather than state ANSP at Southern Europe.

market condition protects active safety system .

Will brits arrive in millions at Benindorm ,regardless, ATC related safety?
Will Germans still occupy Baleares,after Condor was waiting for Iberia?
Who from Norway will sell his house because of flight plan route insted of direct routing ?

since all of you know answers it is again clear as sunny day.

sun and sea sells tickets,not ATC

P.S. 15 shifts (12 hours each/half of them single person operation ) one day sick leave and one day of holiday leave, and still counting this month.