PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2013, 18:02
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stansted Airport, Essex 1,530

(Crimes reported to Police, Jan 2012 to June 2013)

For comparison:

Luton Airport, Luton, Beds 255
What is the point you're trying to make and who are you trying to inform, or impress other than yourself?

To have the urge to even post stuff like this (without even the decency to provide a web link) just shows what an embarrassment you are to the professionals and aviation enthusiasts on this forum.

It only emphasises your lack of intelligence or interest if you seriously have nothing better to contribute with.

I guarantee if you came across Luton having higher crime rates, or any stat that undervalued it under Stansted for that matter, i.e "Crimes not reported to Police, Jan 2012 to June 2013" a good example perhaps, then you would most certainly keep schtum about it wouldn't you?

I don't grudge your preference for Luton, but to have such a hatred with a passion for Stansted and to have to post stuff like this to show that, to me only shows a level of insecurity in what you support.

Please grow up a bit and stop filling this forum with meaningless crap.

While we're here, I would also like to point out the good news we've had from Thomas Cook, who by the way doesn't serve Luton.

Here is, as ever required... the source: Stansted: Thomas Cook Airlines adds additional aircraft to London Stansted

Going from 1 A320 to 2 A321's, more than doubling seat capacity at an airport (or on one occasion LGS, a "turd") in the "wrong place" is quite a commitment for a company that nearly went bust in the last year or two.
Looks like Luton isn't all that more attractive after all, not that I have a problem with Luton of course.

150,000 passengers flying with them from Stansted next year, a heck of a lot more than those who will report a crime to the police!

Last edited by FRatSTN; 11th Aug 2013 at 18:05.