PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 11th Aug 2013, 17:31
gpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smartguy, get in the postion of my friend then, he is doing modular in a school where they have all kinds of connections with airlines, He paid for the aqc and he is 8th. You said that there are two kinds of holding pools, one for the modular and one for the integrated. Where is the logic behind that? A school with two holding pools? I though graduating from CTC was the same no matter which route you took, so my point is that if you plan to go modular, do not consider CTC or OAA because you don't stand a chance. If you parents got the money, you are allowed to do what ever you want, but still even if you are a millionaire, going to an integrated school is a waste of time because you could go modular at one school only, do all your training there, then do an instructors course, get some experience, and then one day when you get in the right seat of a shiny jet be promoted to a training captain or chief captain. All I am saying is, it depends how good your economic situation is but also what other factors you are taking into account. Another factor for me at least of why I wouldn't go integrated is because I don't want to go to NZ or Arizona and do part of the course, for me it's better to do everything at one place, especially when I know that I can do everything quicker at one place.
If your parents go the money, there are two answers to that question on is ********, and the other is, spend them any way you like.