PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 11th Aug 2013, 15:59
gpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smartguy, do you actually believe CTCs bull.... about 100% employment statistics even after 8 months? A friend of mine is 8th in the holding pool, and he has been waiting for over a year for a job. And Ill tell you another thing, even if you achieve the best marks and scores, you still have to go last in the hold pool, the reason for that is because there are others in front of you who finished earlier and because CTC wants to protect their 100% employment statistics which is totally fake, you get to be hired last. As far as I know, some guys have been in the pool for over 2 years, I think you are a bit behind with the matter. Do integrated students have better chance, ill say 5% more if the make it in the top 10 of the holding pool, and even after that, you still need to support your self for another year before you find a job, which is a disaster both financially and psychologically. I don't know who actually said the {It's because the majority of integrated students are now in flying jobs and the majority of modular students are on this forum looking for help as they can't find jobs.} in the first place, but please stop copying or quoting what other people say, especially when what they said is nothing but *****. The majority of the integrated student now are all relaxed in the holding pool, paying even more money to live without e job, desperate, few of them actually got a job(those who graduated in 2011, last class that made it), and the rest of them are working as CFI somewhere in a modular school because their integrated school couldn't bother and hire them.
When you print me a copy with the statistics of the modular schools and the integrated ones from CAA or a ministry or something, that states integrated is the way to go, then ill will start believing everything OAAs CTCs and FTEs website say about their statistics.
OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS

Last edited by gpiper; 11th Aug 2013 at 16:01.