PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2013, 11:11
Fly-by-Wife

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts
My research indicates that despite the airs and graces he puts on, Nick's "company" is really just him and his wife operating from a one bedroom flat in Dunstable and (by his own admission), outsourcing his "staff".
The other address listed is Unit 2404, High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 1BE.

Now previously on their website (as it appeared on Google cache of 18 Jul 2013 20:49:26 GMT) that address was Unit 2404, 318 High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 1BE.

Safestore Self Storage is the business at 318 High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 1BE, so it is not unreasonable to suppose that 2404 is a storage unit therein.

While I know that many successful small etailers use such self-storage facilities, and thus of itself this fact should be neither here nor there, I find it illuminating that the address should have been altered in the last few weeks.

Similarly, the fact that the house number between "CARTERS YARD" and "Frenchs Avenue" has also been removed in the same period.

It is also peculiar that the Main Operations/Dispatch Office location is Unpublished, given that the storage unit address is provided - albeit with the caveat:
Please note our address details are for our legally registered office only and is not permitted to allow visits due to insurance restrictions. If you wish to visit one of our dispatch offices, please contact us.
One would think that Proviation would be proud to accept visitors to the thriving hub of their enterprise.

FBW