PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2013, 10:12
al-vin-thechipmunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, or sciolists*, to elicit certain reactions.

*"sciolist"... Noun, archaic. "a person who pretends to be knowledgeable and well informed".

As I said earlier I can't understand this thread. I'm post more out of bewilderment than any past association with the company.

For a quid I might grab some other pilot shops accounts and stick 'em on here, or is it just this store which is of interest? I've had disgruntled clients of other flying shops on the line to me before now ... they're lucky they haven't bothered posted on a forum. As I said, prob because they're longer established companies getting away with it.
Having said that they've been in business for over 5 years. Their legal state changed last yr I believe. If they didn't have Ltd co status I'm sure someone would complain too....and if they were on the stock market you'd be watching the share price.

Might I add a pilot shop in the north is run by a husband and wife. In fact I can think of at least 4. Some small some big. Is this suddenly a bad thing? Businesses established under this structure have strong leadership. Whoever's on here having a go about company structure and personnel and 'dealerships' get a life. You know who you are. I know who you are. Dunno why I don't just out you all. You seem to have no problem using someone's name in here despite it being against PP Ts and Cs. It's an invasion of privacy at the end of day.