PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2013, 19:37
RollsR1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply for clarity

Thanks for the useful advice to those who gave it.
For absolute clarity, I would like to post the following comments which will hopefully go some way to answering some of the good points Al-vin-the chipmunk raised.

I am not a serial whinger, whiner or mud slinger, this is the first time I have ever subscribed to forum and posted a comment.....why??
Desperation is the answer. I love aviation and everything about it. There is nothing I would rather do than go flying.....however.....at 41 I have now reached the starling realisation that I will never be able to afford to do it. So the next best thing is to build a simulator for home.
My £800 constitutes 2 years hard earnt savings - clearly aerospace industry pay is not as good as insurance.
So imagine when someone takes this from you and provides nothing in return for weeks on end other than promises that never materialise. Does anyone else consider that thinking about re-mortgaging your house to try an afford to chase your money through the hugely unfair legal system in this country is normal?

Having time off work to trawl round solicitors trying to find one that is also not out to rob you blind? The time off work itself costing you more money?

I am not after compensation, all I wanted was my money back and after reading this thread last night, it seemed that it may be beneficial for me to break my web silence.......guess what.....I have been offered the refund today!
I still won't be confident until the money is safely back in my bank.

Why do people post negative comments al-vin?...I think you have your answer.

Even though my trust in Nick is at absolute zero, I do not think he is a crook. I just think he has bitten off more than he can chew, expanded too quickly, and just does not have the headroom to deal with these sort if issues effectively.

I don't intend to get into a mud slinging match on here with anyone, that was never my aim. This post is purely to help educate some of the doubters that we are not all moaners out to try and finish someone off.....call it self defence.

Somehow, the shine has even gone from my ambition to build a simulator- maybe it will come back in time.

I intend to only post once more just to let everyone know if I got my money back. I will stay a member however as there is some real useful and interesting conversation on here. I only hope that my contribution may be of some use to someone else one day.
Thanks again for letting a non-flying imposter to join your ranks.