PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul - selection and terms
Old 7th Aug 2013, 21:54
PPHOS058

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet jockey

I have no intention of insulting you but you have to admit that your sudden change of attitude timed very coincidentally with the date of you getting the result of the screening. That said I agree that these threads can get dragged into slagging matches and that is not my intention. I apologise for any offence caused and realise that my post was very blunt and rude.

I think that all of your previous posts (except your most recent) have been fair and reasoned. There has been a lot of unreasoned opinion on this thread and you have provided some good information. I was simply trying to understand your sudden change of attitude.

The incidents that you quote in your previous post as, "showing a concerning attitude" are not in my opinion strange. Whilst I would admit that a chief pilot openly saying if you fall out with me you are finished is unusual, it is true of everywhere I have ever worked. If your boss hates you in any job, then good luck!
Regarding your friend needing more time to think!. Well what did he expect. If you go to all the bother of applying to a company, finding out about there T's & C's (which you have previously posted as being open for all to see) and then going to Oslo (at the companies expense) for their selection, you should be able to make up your mind about them. Needing a day or two is one thing but having to actually e-mail to ask for more time shows a poor attitude of the employee not the employer. In withdrawing their offer it proves your own point that they have plenty of applicants.

Anyway I hope you did get the job and thanks for your previous posts.