PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul - selection and terms
Old 7th Aug 2013, 10:15
Jetjockey145

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All you can take from the last post ( quite clearly ) is that I have stated what has gone on.
I have told you what I saw / happened. Whether I was offered the job or not is irrelevant. The goings on mentioned above happened during / after the screening. My previous posts have been fair. I am telling you what happened to my mate. Should I not have?

As I stated in my previous post, this latest behaviour at NLH / Rishworth has come as a shock to me, a big shock! It has coloured my judgement without a doubt. For those that are interested in pursuing a job with NLH I felt this was further info that was pertinent. I cannot believe that when my mate asked for time to consider their offer, they immediately withdrew it! This raises serious concerns for me re the mind set / attitude of the employer. I have never seen a company react like this before to a simple request for "time to think".
This first hand experience, together with another posters tale of NLH getting "nasty" when he tried to clarify rosters etc has become a concern.
Very worrying, very worrying indeed!

Anyway, Why is it that everybody on here is looking for a catch or reason for somebody making a statement.

Frankly I have had enough of this. Pprune is obviously not the forum for somebody wanting simple information re a screening etc. Sooner or later the thread takes a nose dive when people start ranting about this, that, and god knows what else, as witnessed in this very thread.

If anybody else would like sensible info re this NLH screening then please PM me. I will not bother putting anything else here.

I'm off.

Last edited by Jetjockey145; 7th Aug 2013 at 10:19.