PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: CASA Regulatory Reform
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2013, 12:40
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Map it out for us

And the purpose of this thread is???

Creampuff, you always post facts that we already know - Reg reform has taken almost 25 years, has cost $200 million, will never be completed and requires neutering. Fair enough. But we already know all this.
Whenever somebody posts a suggested fix, reasonable argument, something out of left field, or heavens above something that contains riddles they are either shut down, torn asunder or ridiculed. Fair enough.

Why don't you tell us how you would suggest fixing this CAsA regulatory reform issue as well as the ATsB? It's a genuine question, not a piss take and with no strings attached. Something like a 20 or 30 step plan or more if need be, detailed and workable (and without riddles). Because a number of us have tried many angles over the years and to date have achieved very little, acknowledged.
Your work may also assist the independent Senators considering some of them are proving to be the only ones who give a rats testicle about aviation matters that don't pertain to business class seating and chairmans lounge priveledges.

004/Oleo

P.S
I have tried very very hard to 'self moderate' my comment and refrain from emotive language, riddles, direct insults at CAsA personnel or basically speak my mind fully. It doesn't fit within the context of who I am, but out of respect for this thread I will continue to show restraint.

Last edited by 004wercras; 6th Aug 2013 at 12:48.