PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul - selection and terms
Old 5th Aug 2013, 15:23
Boeing operator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And enjoy your days off in Oslo..at Norwegian prices ..Mc Donalds is right on the other side of the Motel.
The obvious difference between Cucuotto and me is that I live in one of the Scandinavian capitals. And between the three cities, you may travel for free with NAS. Therefore I don't have to sit around at McDonald's. NLH have flights from BKK to Scandinavia basically every day. But as mentioned earlier, the contract will let you have your offdays in Scandinavia.

If one is Scandinavian, and want to have a connection to home (as discussed previously), and want to fly long haul, there aren't that many options. You could join SAS (Smaller And Smaller) and do long haul in ten years from now. Or you could join one of the charter companies (like TUI) and do long haul in ten years from now. Or you join NLH and do long haul now. You join in a company with three destinations announced already, but with many more to come. For Scandinavia this is unique.

But no matter what arguments I bring forward that this contract suits me (please note that), I am actually looking forward to Cucuotto's next arrogant post.