PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TACEVAL stories
Thread: TACEVAL stories
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2013, 21:25
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
NL, love it.

And that would be Stacey alright.

After endex he went into the photo section. It was between the wires. It was like a secure cage with wire mesh between it and Admin and it an Tech. Anyway he goes in through the open and unguarded gate.

In side the building he finds several SLR but no guard. After a short period he takes all the SLRs and puts them in his boot. (Trunk for our cousins). Goes back, still no one around, picked up the ammunition box and departs.

Waits for hullaballoo - nix. Eventually someone is told to call the Photo Section and ask when they are going to return their weapons. "We have" they said as everyone assumed someone had taken them back.

Still Stacey. Air Warning Red and he visits the GDOC, HQ 5 Wg the big building on the way out of camp. The all clear is sounded and we are permitted to unmask - no sniff test in the GDOC.

Unknown to the Rocks, Stacey had lit up a series of tear gas pellets around the whole building. Endex was declared later and we were amused to see the HQ wide open, every door and window wide to let the wind clear the gas.

Life would have been very interesting had he not died suddenly and made CAS/CDS instead of Craig.