PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pacific email.
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2013, 15:17
Vilner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cathay pacific email.

Today I checked my mail to find an email from Cathay pacific.
It's been a year and a half since I applied and haven't heard a word from them, but now they "request" applicants that are still interested.

Is this simply an 'update your CV' mail, or are they really that low on suitable applicants?

"

4 August 2013

Dear Mr. ***********

Cathay Pacific Airways requests applicants who remain interested in the Second Officer opportunity to re-submit their on-line application within six weeks of receiving this email via the following link https://www.cathaypacific.com/fcer/R...ode=deNewApply.

Once you have completed the application you will be allocated a new Personal Reference Number (PRN) and a Password to allow you to update your application information on-line. Please note that updates in any other format will not be accepted.

We recommend that you continue to update your information every six months or when there are significant changes to your personal and/or professional details. Kindly note that if you do not update your on-line application within 24 months of submission, it will be deleted from the database in accordance with Cathay Pacific Airways personal data policy

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Flight Crew Recruitment office by email at [email protected].

Thank you for your interest in Cathay Pacific Airways.

Yours sincerely
for Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd.,

Kelly Crawford
Flight Crew Recruitment Manager

People. They make an airline. www.cathaypacific.com"

Did anyone else receive this mail just now?