PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul - selection and terms
Old 3rd Aug 2013, 15:20
Boeing operator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cucuotto, I believe that it is a good net salary. I compare that to many other jobs in Scandinavia, including starting salary at SAS. There aren't that many airlines in Scandinavia, and very few of them offer a good starting salary. This is one of the better ones. That's how simple it is. And, as I mentioned, it is a far better salary than one you get after five years at university with the same loans as after a pilot training. Yes, you'll get better paid outside Scandinavia.

However, the setup overall is a different story. I don't support how it is presented today. But I believe there will be a change, that's why I'm interested to join this early (aircraft 3 or 4 of perhaps 20-25 in total). If you don't believe in the company, doesn't like the contract and know for sure that you won't apply, go somewhere else. I started this thread to find out about the selection and terms, not to constantly be offended by some idiot with no respect for others. I can take others opinion about the contract, but not when the criticism gets personal. How do you manage to be a part of a crew? Did you ever attend the CRM-courses? Get lost.

Jetjockey, hope for you you'll get the offer!

Last edited by Boeing operator; 3rd Aug 2013 at 15:22.