PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rights as an Irish Contractor?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2013, 15:55
PieterB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE: Steve Cockney

Dear Steve,

I take the liberty of answering your comment:

One has to ask why you do not approach your trade-organisation (IALPA / BALPA/ other?)
What? you didn't think it was worth the fees?

WAKEY WAKEY....All you Aircrew who don't join a professional body and pay your dues....It's OK to say "they'll do the job, with or without my few quid"...but that's not how it works! It's unfair and immoral to sponge off the backs of your colleagues who DO pay their dues.

To the OP...Ignire the bullying letters, Court documents are the only ones to worry about and it's highly unlikely" they" want the spotlight turned in the direction of these somewhat dubious "contracting" practises.
I want to inform you that I was part of the IALPA and RPG, and they helped me out, however I was trying to consult every possible source in order to find colleagues with similar situations. Further on, Brookfield has sent out court documents to ex-pilots and I advice everybody to be proactive and not wait until a subpoena arrives in your letterbox.

Please limit your comments to those with relevant information, because it kind of clutters my thread.