PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Someone needs a bit of help
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2013, 18:08
Annmarie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you

Hello all,

I've just been made aware of this network and I reallyy wanted to say thank you on a personal note for all your help and support and just to let you know where I am with the bucket list. I'm meeting terry Wogan on the 11th of August on his BBC radio2 show and I can't wait. Unfortunately raymond hadn't been in touch but I do follow him on twitter and he seems extremely busy so I like to think that is why and this stops him from reading his emails and the tweets I know people have sent. I still hope I will get to meet him one day even if it's just from across the road by accident, stranger things have happened.

As you noticed I reached my target and thank you but I was offered the chance to do route 66 with my dad by rideroute66.co.uk at a cost of £4k this had been a dream I never thought could happen just like safaris in Africa due to insurance costs and immune systems. So I have used that money to pay for the trip and put skiing on the back burner as thought the memories this would create for my dad outway me getting back on the slopes (positive thinking I will still get back there)

Finally I love the champagne idea I think it's so wonderful that as strangers you are helping me out. Hopefully knowing that even when in pain I'm smiling because of your generosity and support. I'm not sure if you have the links to me story and please don't feel oblige to donate its more about the reason to why I'm Doing what I'm doing with my life.

Help me: As cancer sucks! by Ann-Marie Noble - GoFundMe

Love and best wishes annmarie