PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adagold Aviation
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2013, 09:24
Mick Stuped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From my experience brokers become gods they give work to the favourites. Don't dare take work from them even if you are approached by the client direct without solicitation or you will be black banned.

I thought CASA was there to keep every one in line, just as there is bad operators there are also bad brokers. Rules and Regs are there to protect everyone.

I don't have it in for Adagold specially, just the industry of those making money in aviation that are not accountable in any way. The majority of GA operators are good hard working people that love the industry and abide by rules and regs to safely stay in business. This compliance costs in time and money. Those that are doing it tough tend to bend to the whims of requests, just to get the work and then it becomes an issue.

Some Brokers I have dealt with like 601 seem to be fixed on pleasing their clients and expecting us to comply with a request for seats not W&B and safety and don't like the word NO!! They will go and find someone that will take a chance.

I have never heard of a code of conduct or a licence for Aviation Brokers like is mandated and law for any other broker for insurance, home loans etc so why is it allowed in our industry?