PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dreadlocks, long hair/ scholarship and jobs
Old 1st Aug 2013, 05:36
OTGLU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the risk of adding fuel to the fire, I managed to locate this advertisement, which I assume, given the lack of scholarships available, is the interview kyyle sat, either that, or it is the medium he wishes to use to convey the wind up:

Company confidential

Trainee Helicopter Pilot

Job description

The UK Government have now stopped career development loans for Pilots and with more pilots coming up to retirement age we are now looking to take on two people for a Helicopter Pilot Scholarship, full training will be given if you are between the age of 17-25 under 16 stone (weight seat limit for a R22 training helicopter) and you have good grades in maths and english please email us your C.V at the address below. You will home study in the week for the nine multiple choice exams then attend flight training on weekends so this could be worked around a full time job if you are looking for a career change. Please note if you are applying for this job and you are unemployed and you arrange an interview and you do not attend we will contact your local job centre to find out why!!!!! so please only serious candidates apply.

Please email your C.V to [email protected]

Note the header of the edvert, and the email address, not particularly confidential!

Bravo, I apologise my earlier post didn't give more information on the subject, I was at work during that post, and the filters prevented me accessing their website.

Last edited by OTGLU; 1st Aug 2013 at 06:15.