PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 30th Jul 2013, 22:33
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mating habits aviation style

Guten morgen Herr Kharon,
Perhaps the experimental mating of a bald eagle with a weport wabbit will produce the desired results, some more interesting legal spaghetti and procedural prostitution.
Now that gave me a solid 5 minutes worth of lachen this morning, nice one
However there is a certain amount of risk in mating a bald eagle with a wabbit, and I fear the imminent birth of a hybrid executive with one chromosome missing with a penchant for hurling abuse (hmmmm where have i seen that before?) while coating the office floor in rooster booster (which incidentally is good for pot plants and for making executive bonuses grow fertile).

Herr Kharon also said;
LSD must be tearing it's hair out, what with the FOI commission looking through a microscope at past antics, present manipulations and future obfuscations.
That may explain Flyingfiends bald scone? As for the microscopic examination I believe the Hubble telescope would be needed to search though all those dirty little secrets and robust cracks.... One could use said telescope to search for their pee pee's as well I suspect?

Now, just for ****s and giggles I presume, but a little eagle in Can'tberra tells me that consideration is being mounted for another senate inquiry, but this time into the Holy Grail of incompetence - the 25 year $200 million CAsA Reg reform program!
Now that would be a hoot. Can you imagine the scrambling in FF - searching for minutes, records and documents as well as accurate costings (better find all those cab receipts), reports, milestones and goals, actual achievements??

It seems that perhaps the jackboot may now be on the other foot??

"Sicher ananas fur alle"

Last edited by 004wercras; 30th Jul 2013 at 22:40. Reason: Avoiding the eagle, rabbit and Albo's elephant mating in the middle of the room