PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs Turkish Airlines
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2013, 12:07
archer_737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I don't understand is that you're not talking about something that THY promised you and then wasn't accomplished.
For example, you're saying that a MINIMUM of 8 days off and from those 4 in a row isn't enough for you. And you give the example of Ryanair which is 5-4. But you were not told in the interview with THY that you would have 5-4 blocks like in Ryan, were you?
So?
I was promised something in my interview and so far has been like that.
If some day they change it all and I'm not enjoying 4 days at home, they reduce my salary or they make me fly every month 110hrs then I will start crying like you in this forum.
No wait, I will just leave for another job and I won't create an account here to bitch about my company not talking about anything else.

Get a life!!!

Or better, go to Ryanair!

Yes I did pass my interview with Emirates and yes I wasn't offered the job within 1 year so I have to re-interview. But it doesn't mean that I will leave for Ek anytime. If THY gives me the 330 or 777 I'll stay here.
And if I see that I can get my command faster than in EK of course I will stay here. What's the point with that?