PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa International Airline Professional Graduate Program
Old 27th Jul 2013, 23:10
philw492

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Lufthansa one I am interested in is the IAP one which is operations, and requires only basic/willingness to learn German thankfully, of which I still know a little bit of German and I'm currently learning it.

Pilot wise... well the reason I'm not sticking to the RAF for pilot is because I am slightly colour-blind so ever since I found out I have dismissed any chance of being a pilot. Hence, I'm looking into two fields that interest me the most for a career, operations and engineering.

I am more than happy to move around the world after uni, I'm currently looking at careers in Australia, Germany, Singapore, U.A.E and the U.K. as I know for a fact I could easily live in any of them.

Thanks for your help and best wishes though. I'm looking forward to what this year holds as I effectively find out where my degree will take me, so gathering info about possible jobs at the moment is good but I just want to find out more to know exactly where I want to go!