PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety questioned at Hong Kong Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2013, 02:43
thejokethatishka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEB while I agree CX and KA for that matter have a horrible reputation with Checking and Training crap, CA was an awesome guy to fly with, knowledgeable, practical and if you had the right attitude you would learn a hell of a lot from him.

I for one am sad he is gone, his experience and standards were always to a higher level than most of the junk we have at HKA now.

The only people who complained about CA and others who actually had standards are the pilots whose first whinge was to scream 'you're racist'.

HKA is a disaster, nothing else...and to sit and think that having trainers like one of mine on the 330 (who did not ask 1 'one' single question for an entire day of flying is embarrassing!

And don't worry, I'm not hanging around...I'm on my way out, but I will be doing it when I'm overseas on days off, after my pay goes in. There is no way these pricks will be getting any BS bond from me...it is a hoax and I hope many more pilots see the light and do a runner on these mongrels. Get your pay cheque and then don't turn up, send them a message.