PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul - selection and terms
Old 24th Jul 2013, 19:05
Jetjockey145

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Cucuotto

No I don't work for Rishworth, and I have better things to do than spend my time time on pprune trying to convince others to join any organisation.
My opinions are valid as they apply only to me, as I have already said many times on this thread.

It is obvious that you are so biased re this particular operation, that anybody that expresses any interest on favour immediately incurs your wrath.
Insults rapidly follow, despite you not knowing the first thing about the person you are attacking, or their particular circumstances.

Could I suggest that you give it up and go and find another thread to hijack. You have not been appointed as chief of the world Police.

If the contract in question does not do it for you then fine, I respect that, it is your right. It is not your right to tell others what to do and then start insulting them (scab) when they don't agree with you. Your general tone in your postings is not a pleasant one. Who do you think you are that you can start dictating to others how they should run their lives?
Then again, it is easy to throw your weight around when your hiding behind a keyboard!

Give it up, go away, stop depressing everyone, and call it a day.

Last edited by Jetjockey145; 24th Jul 2013 at 22:32.