PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus cadet program 2013
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2013, 19:00
Keeley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

My assessment centre has been rescheduled to Tuesday 30th July at 9:00 AM. I am flying from London Luton on Monday 29th July and have booked myself into the Radisson Blu Hotel. Has anybody else got their assessment centre next Tuesday? Would anyone like to meet for a drink on Monday night? It would be nice to get to know a few people before the day itself.

Secondly, I have just received the email about what the assessment day entails. Just to clarify, I am not about to ask anyone to spill the beans about the day itself, but I am wondering what people's thoughts are with regards to what the competency based interview will entail (I am aiming this question at those who are in the same position as me and who haven't been to an assessment yet)? It will obviously contain direct competency questions and most likely questions about Aer Lingus as a company, but I am unsure how much technical knowledge will be required at this stage (I vaguely recall a mention of a further panel interview). I am going to try and cover all bases in my preparation, but preparation time is limited and I am just interested to see how everyone else is preparing .

Good luck everyone and fingers crossed for those still waiting