PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2003, 11:29
Barbara(Spots sister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish What a team!!!

I am just bowled over,nay ASTOUNDED at the support of this wonderful team,and you all know who you are!
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for Spot and Sue.I don't feel that any of us would have come through without you.I found it very humbling to see the love and support from so many friends;you managed to keep our spirits up when facing a complete nightmare.I thank God that justice has prevailed,and I only wish that the families of the pilots had been able to see the whole case presented,and then they would know beyond all doubt that Spot played no part in this terrible accident.THE RAF HAVE A GREAT DEAL TO ANSWER FOR.How you kept your head up little brother, I will never know.I am so proud of you!!
Sue,what can I say,he couldn't have done this without your love and support.A big thankyou.I only hope now that you and the kids can get back to the carefree and happy family life that you had before.
My love and prayers go out to the pilots families whose lives have been devastated.You are very much in our thoughts.

Love Barbara(Big Sis!)