PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2013, 06:23
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies during push around 6:50 am yesterday EI882 had a problem activating its NW DISC after push it went back onto stand 10 for around 5 mins before departing after quickly rectifying the issue. I had no knowledge of the light aircraft accident and just assumed which I know longer will, but it did carry out a MAP on 35 before holding over North Cork and returning on 17. I will no longer assume but maybe as some of you can appreciate work turns off for me on days off and I only recieved a text about the incident around 7pm and the fact I didn't respond on this website was because I do have a life, I know some of you and clearly high meadow 19 have an an issue with my life. To those of you who doubt my employment thats your issue I have nothing to prove I have given my word and there are many of us who communicate via PM and fellow employees here who work with the DAA who I communicate but they are not so forthcoming about employment and I will now elect to do the same. Its unfortunate that those of us who seek to provide info on this forum and who actually work in the industry are painted with ''forum patrolling'' and ''bullying'' when we seek to provide facts. If you don't want them and the information which I regularly provide then thats fair enough. But to the those who communicate with me via PM I will continue to provide you with the knowledge I have and the knowledge you request to understand.

Thanks, I guess.