PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 18th Jul 2013, 04:50
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DILLIGAF,

I don't know if you are working for CTC but all I can tell you is that I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Flydubai pilots being gone through the CTC selection and most of them ( even the one that passed it ) mainly agree to say that they didn't really understand why they passed or why some others ( very good guys ) failed.
And from inside Flydubai I can tell you that many times this subject has been raised by the pilots during the chief pilot meetings which run around twice a month.
Many pilots have asked the company to stop using CTC and to come back to the in house selection so there is for sure a problem with CTC.
Apparently the reason for not coming back to in house is the cost being less for the company using CTC.
Without going too far with "rumours" , it seems even that some CTC employees offer some material and course to prepare for the selection , so I see their interest in failing a certain number.
On top of that the more pilot going through their selection process the more money they make as you always pay even if you fail...
At the end , maybe you are right about about the sour grapes for ATC123 BUT you may also be wrong...

Last edited by dubaigong; 18th Jul 2013 at 04:52.