PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 17th Jul 2013, 04:35
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arise, Sir Campbell !

CASA Chess Game new move;

In keeping with CAsA tradition, another product of the Cairns office has achieved greatness within the ranks at Bully Boy Central!
Please put your hands together and welcome Gerrard Campbell as the new GM Operations, replacing the Hooded one.
The bald one comes with a distinguished record of having presided over one of the Nations worst CAsA offices (Townsville and Bankstown tie for a close second place).

Those familiar with his style (which incidentally matches the GWM job PD) will be aware of his 'operations and leadership style' and his strengths and weaknesses.
Personally, I am going to place a framed photo of the new Fuhrer in my workshop to ensure I am not shipped off to a COA or AOC concentration camp by any Gestapo Inspectors conducting random checks. I am also going to place Swastika's on all my manuals and log book, start preparing my ass cheeks for incoming Jackboot imprints!

The GWM, Mr Skull, Herr Boyd, the Chamber Pot and the Weeksling must be rubbing their sweaty palms with joy, group hugging, chanting and celebrating with a blood letting! This is a truly joyous occasion, I can see the celebrations party taking place in Montreal, at the Mothership ICAO where truffles and fine wines will be indulged gratuitously, and scented candles will surround a huge trough filled with overflowing treats. Yes the newly knighted one will be inducted into CAsA's Hall Of Shame, where many executives have stood before, each to eventually fall on their robust sword. But in the meantime life is to short to waste on safety, compliance and transparency. It's party time FF style!
Mr Campbell will just love his $250k salary (excluding super and bonus) approximately $30k bonus and around $41k superannuation. Well done sir. I feel a giant oink oink coming on!

So industry, again, let us salute this latest offering from Fort Fumble, let us dance naked in the streets, let us offer up a sacrifice (perhaps a regional airline somewhere) in praise of this announcemt!

Selah

Last edited by 004wercras; 17th Jul 2013 at 04:39.