PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asiana flight crash at San Francisco
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2013, 04:25
kaokao

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
firewall

Maybe there is a million miles gap understanding the culture as well as the pilots skill.

Within months the investigation result will show whether it is really somthing from pilots mistakes or other causes since Korean goverment organzied special TFT to look into this issue.

Already I realized that information released by NTSB is far from whole story but just a bunch of bags containing contraversial situation unawareness, drawing ones attentions pilots faults.

Somehow most people who are experienced at Boeing jets seem to bring disccussion onto single stream that I cannot buy. Because I see the most speculations are based on unfactual and missing information from NTSB.

I will wait for investigation report from Korean government.

If investigation results would weigh pilots fault, I would suggest stop Airlines and pilots converting planes from Airbus to Boeing. I would rather suggest them switch from Boeing to Airbus.

The pilots are operators and customers. I dont think we have to push them such a danger by running incompetent products being unable to secure lives.

Last edited by kaokao; 16th Jul 2013 at 06:10.