PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skylon
Thread: Skylon
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2013, 14:42
ImageGear

I humbly submit to this esteemed group that a rethink regarding who steals what might be in order - yes it's true, every new design or concept is being stolen by everybody, so perhaps it's time to develop international partnerships which include China, Russia, India and the USA with commitments to joint funding and effort.

If no one comes to the party, nothing gets designed or built, if one of the parties do not divvy up their cash share, or do not commit the resource, the programme stops dead and everybody takes what they have at the time. All knowledge and assets are pooled.

You want to make a weapon out of your engagement, go for it, everyone else will know your capability and can build the same thing.

No secrets, no under the counter deals, just plain and simple mutual benefit for mankind.

It's the sun I tell you, he must be off his rocker, it'll never work, well consortiums have worked before notably Airbus, Military and Commercial and a few others so to extend it across more diverse nations can't be political rocket science.

Back in my hole now and wait for the incoming.

Imagegear