PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mirror exposes deadly helicopter peril! (Merged)
Old 4th Mar 2003, 22:59
Helinut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ppheli,

My "voice of the people" was intended to refer to any additional media reporting of the event.

You don't say where it comes from, but this article appears to be from a local rag near Biggin. I don't suppose that the Cabinet form their policy by reading such a paper, but it is a shame that the article has appeared.

This poor lady is obviously on completely the wrong track, but she no doubt thinks she is looking after her constituents. She is one of those sad misguided people that believes what she reads in the newspapers!

It will probably die a death, but at some point someone who actually knows something about helicopters and their ability/inability to be used for terrorist activity needs to intervene with some information.

I had hoped that the BHAB were going to be generating some sort of response that could be wheeled out on behalf of the industry - a simple enquiry there today suggest they are not planning to do anything at all at the moment - my feeling is that it would be useful for something to prepared at relative leisure - otherwise we will be behind the curve if the S**T starts to impact on the rotating air pump..