PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need PAX Traffic Information Of The Following Airports
Old 4th Mar 2003, 22:30
munich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@railwaysengineer
Dear Mr. railwaysengineer,

if I don't believe this, I woudn't try it. I found it very untriently to write in an English forum in German language. I'm sorry, my English is rather bad, but I try to comunicate in a languate, what I have learned in school 30 years before and I have no much experience, because I have no much opportunity to write or speak it. My only chance is it, to read in English.

for all: Mr. railwaysengineer don't believe, that everybody makes the trouble to answer my question. He means, it is necesarry to collect datas, which is not acessible for all, I have to collect (troublesome) on contactsites from airport administrations.

Yes Mr. railwaysengineer, I have done this. But there are a many airports (see above), wich haven't a contactsite and in this reason I post this thread. If you don't intersted, you must not read my post and it's not necesarry to answer in this unfriendly form.

There is for example the russuian website from SVO, what isn't in English obtainable. The writing is only in cyrillic. My hope is that everybody cuold help me, to translate it.

@ corp.f/a
Yes I know, it's a lot. But I don't expect that onebody answer all. My hope is, that I can collect informations. It would be nice if you could answer one or two of my questions.

@ hptaccv
Thanks for the hint, but I got it in an other forum. Unfortunately the information from aero magazine is from 2001. I got this hint in an other forum and I asked for to check the year. The forum member confirmed this figures are old from the year 2001.

Thanks and greetings
Robert

Thanks rsoman,

this is a help. There are now only the figures of November 2002, but I think in a short time I can get the newest figures from the summary of 2002.

Thats what I mean!

Once more many thanks and greetings from me!
Robert