PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asiana flight crash at San Francisco
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2013, 23:39
rottenray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kaokao writes:
I do not believe NTSB reports that pilots are untrained, undisciplined and unprepared for critical situation.
First, welcome to Pprune.

That said, it's a shame your first few posts are, well, shameful.

NOWHERE in any media I've read has the NTSB said anything derogatory about the pilots of AS214.

From NTSB recent media reports, a number of evidence shown that they already drew public's attentions to pilots faults. Now we see a certain evidence that even a racial discrimination might have been involved from recent incidents showing bizarre names disgracing pilots.
The NTSB have merely been communicating what has been retrieved from the CVR, the DFDR, and interviews with involved persons - like the pilots.

Also, the NTSB did not provide those hoax names to KTVU. I would guess someone probably faxed them in to the news desk, and the less-than-bright person who received that fax checked with another less-than-bright person at the NTSB who then improperly "confirmed" them.

It was a bad joke put forth by someone who has not yet been identified, and as soon as it was learned to be a hoax, everyone responsible apologized.

What more can you ask for?