PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euro american school of aviation suspended
Old 13th Jul 2013, 05:58
slawek_s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've heard their contract is 20+ pages but does it really say - "If we are unable to provide the course you booked on you will still forefeit the deposit and any costs paid" - I hope not!
Even if there isn't such statement in the contract they might still want to steal your money this way. Similar situation happened to me with a school in Poland - FTO Ventum Air, Located @ EPBC, Warsaw. In the contract it states that if I cancel the contract, I'll have to pay 10% cancellation fee. In my case, Ventum Air cancelled the contract, stated in the cancellation document they will not charge any cancellation fee, but finally charged me these 10% + VAT.... which turned out to be over $6000. They didn't even try to explain it in any way.... no wonder - one cannot rationally explain something that is against the law. I had to sue them to try to get my money back (there is no court order yet). Of course, I'm not the only one it such situation.

I'm afraid the same will happen to those who trusted Euro American School of Aviation with their money. You'll have to sue them to get your money back Hope you decide to do so, even though you would have to do it in another country. Best of luck!