PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2003, 15:43
ICBA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like a large number of people I've browsed the web page daily to keep up with events, over the last month especially. However, until now I've never felt strongly enough to register and comment. I have worked for and with many of those currently in charge at STC and agree that they are individually good blokes, like the rest of us. Furthermore since this snowball started rolling many of the original staff officer's have changed and the current incumbents have to some extent been handed a poisoned chalice. However, I think I can see where ready4departure, matoman and dem are all coming from. I refer to the previous Air Cdre's letter to all SATCOs on the day the CM was first announced last year. It called for "strong leadership" in difficult times. There cannot be any more difficult times than those we are currently facing and strong leadership is definitely called for at all levels but especially from the top. R4D is correct when he/she states that the entire branch is hurting and in need of a bit of tender care.