PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas' - senior executives face scrutiny
Old 11th Jul 2013, 17:41
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
appears to be a few pigeons flying around the big end of town delivering messages.. I note a slightly different take in this link below compared to the last 3 years..

I find this bit interesting and not a usual line.

Which airline stock should you own?

"Australia’s biggest airline by market capitalisation is Qantas (ASX: QAN). It also holds the title of most expensive airline in terms of earnings. However, Morningstar predicts solid earnings increases in coming years, which will see that figure decline significantly. The The company’s continued focus is on debt reduction and providing free cash flow."
I am also surprised this squabble is still continuing, Qantas Deal with Qld Tourism doesn't help anybody. I note they still work together at the annual "G'day LA" event, but still not anything else.

Since they have been unable to maintain what you've so rightly defined as a key asset
I also remember the "key assets" being urged "to move on" by management and have done so well since the grounding kefuffle etc., etc. Probably time for the guys at the top to do the same, doesn't leave a positive message for the said pigeons to carry.

World's Best Dummy Spit - YouTube