PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sierra Leone Airways
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2003, 10:35
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil The Wise / Unwise OWL

Guys,

I have made this thread with a little devil icon. Call it devil's prophet ... or whatever.

If I have a look at the "investors" I will not work for the airline unless that 60% "private investors" is a company called BA or whatever. Someby stable that has FULL control of the daily running and decision making process.

I do not need to go into details about Nigeria, Ghana, Air Afrique, and Liberian Airways. Air Guinea is the only one still flying. Unsure about Nigeria Airways. The rest of them is all bankcrupt and was drained from tp to bottomn by GREEDY, a55holes called politicians and their partners in crime who was put in charge of these airlines.

I have first hand experience what happened with Ghana Airways and SNA (Sierra National Airways). What these guys do : They get a company like Monarch to invest their aircraft under their name. They wil operate and operate and then eventually there starts a back log in payment and it get's bigger and bigger and the next moment Monarch for instance will stop flying for them. Monarch will pull out and that will be that - courtcases and stuff.

In the mean time - SNA will just approach another company ... you getting the drift ?

If they do start with their own aircraft / own crews like Ghana Airways you guys are guaranteed a longer job prospect as the Gov / company should keep on bailing them out untill they can not go anyfurther (ie Ghana Airways and Air Afrique).

Yes, I am negative - but I will be the first one to congraulate the company on making money and NOT STEALING it like the ALL the previous airlines that is under Gov control has done.

The longest serving Airlines in the area are both PRIVATELY owned - West Coast Airlines and Paramount Airlines .. small .. efficient and surely making money as NO politicians have their filthy dirty hands in their Airlines.

I will open a thread about ECO AIR.

PS: I am actually a very positive person - but I would hate to see you coming and going and you said : WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US Gunsss

Last edited by Gunship; 4th Mar 2003 at 11:17.