PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2013, 19:05
XPS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too Easy "n'importe quoi" (non sens)!

It seems like low fares companies don't spend to much money on a solid computing solution to select their pilots... (which seems to be a really bad omen for those who may start working with them, that I may be, or not, depending on the day...)

After being rejected few weeks ago by a ""(V2)-01512" mail, I suddenly received a "(V4)" mail few days ago, telling me I was finally sucessfull, allowing me to book a date (on august the 8th ).
Unfortunetly, today a new "(V4)-01538" told me that I was invited, but not (the "HR team" - if there's any - suggested it is an error of their system - of course, it can't be a "pilot" error, but the fault of the computer)!

Is there's any fake mails around??? What is right or wrong? If you had been invited to a cession, you'd better check it is not an EasyJet system fatal error, before booking a flight and a room to Luton!

Professionalism they say and expect!
Aim to be the number one short haul compagny in Europe: seems to be a long, very long way from now to this utopian goal for orange aircrafts.

Now you understand clearly why better not set a stick to HR people ...

Desoriented NonTR mil!

PS: I will wait for (V10) mail to book a room and a flight (probably not on easyjet, of course!)