PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases no longer an option.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2013, 20:07
Table For 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shucks

Well I paused for a long time before posting...but enough of this sanctimonius sxxxte. Many of you who so religiously respected seniority did so because you were 'Golden Handcuffed' to housing in HK or did not have the right to live in a Base.

For some the best deal was Freighter Command on a Base. Good luck to them, they passed a CX Command Course and if that was the best option(and then the AOA did not prevent it or stop it) so be it. No different now from someone refusing a Airbus Command 'cos the roster is fab.....

If I was them given the vitriol displayed here I would find a way to make $24,000 work.....and not give one of the colonial convict descendants a thing, cos at the end of the day in CX it is clear 'FU I'm alright Jack' is the only religion preached and observed.

Anyway from what I hear the MAN guys are OK 'cos when the 350 comes it will be a type change on Base........hang in there boys.

P.S. I hear the freighter rosters are pretty cool at the moment....20/20 hindsight is a wonderful tool for envy.