PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asiana flight crash at San Francisco
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2013, 13:12
david1300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by philipat
So you see no RELEVANT similarities to Lion DPS, perhaps because DPS was a Reef as opposed to a sea wall? Perhaps you might look a little more at the details of DPS? ...
NOT what I said, Phil. There are some very pertinent similarities, but there have been some very inane posts that just waste space and bandwith. My complaint is not about the comparison, per se, but the inane posts that repeat the same info.

Actually, going back and re-reading from the beginning, the mods have done a good (and often thankless) task of deleting a lot of the stuff I have complained about, so maybe I should climb down from my high horse a little.
Originally Posted by philipat
In the meantime, what makes you so omnipotent to accuse other experienced posters of being Muppets? Especially when you can't even beat The Lions at home?
We had a (useless?) Kiwi coach for the past few years. I think he has been deliberately undermining our rugby playing skills by adding ice-slush to our fuel, causing us to come up short at critical times

But they haven't managed to clear it all, like this rubbish at post 462:
Originally Posted by robertbartsch
Has the crew discussed the incident with the media or is this something that will not happen?