PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Group Ownership in the East of England - So much demand, so few offerings...
Old 7th Jul 2013, 10:50
LukePilot152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Group Ownership in the East of England - So much demand, so few offerings...

Hello,

This is my first post, but I thought it would be good to highlight a problem in my area. I, aged 16, am trying to find out the best way to make up a decent amount of hours over the next few years, while at sixth form.

During my searches, I cannot help but find that there is extremely high demand for aircraft syndicates or shares in the East of England, namely Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk. However, there are, to say the least, very few available through the pages of various aviation classifieds websites.

Surely it would pay off to make a community of some kind to bring these share seekers together, in the hope that some could create their own share groups. Personally, I'm looking for shares in something like a Jabiru J160, Eurostar (VLA) or Sportstar RTC, that I could get hours towards my CPL on and would be cheap to run and economical. However, I am confined to £125 an hour for either club hire of a 152, or after a £1000 initial payment, hourly hire of a Cherokee.

Best Regards
Luke