PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Possible Breach of Regulations
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2013, 10:02
davebusinessonline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, I really do appreciate your assistance. I really have spent too long away from the UK. I never thought about the legal implications.

Here is my stance.
I experienced this on a flight and reported it to both the airline and the local authority.
The airline (hats off to them) conducted a full investigation and then said they want to meet with me.
I know it will be nigh on impossible to research everything as it happens, so I would prefer to go into this meeting with the regulations that they may have breached.
I plan to first go to the authority as we have a contact there so we can confirm if the regulations relate to the issues they have already been shown (I sent them full documentation asap as I felt urgency).

While reviewing the images, I found other areas of concern.
I can post these images and edit them to hide any identifiable information.

All I am really looking for is for someone to say "this particular regulation may apply" so that I can then check it to see if we should include that with our potential list when we contact the local authority to get their opinion.

At the moment everything is very friendly and I am not seeking any legal action as the airline paid for the flight so we could review them. Weird right?