PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asiana flight crash at San Francisco
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2013, 09:40
silverstrata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On2it

I'm appalled at the racist comments in this thread several of which blame the crash on 'Asian' pilots.

If generalised racist comments about Asians are valid then entirely 'valid' observations can be made about Americans and Australians.

Right on cue, here comes the liberal apologist. Welcome, On2it, what took you so long? But sorry, we know your game, On2it, because we have had 15 years of this tripe, but it ain't going to work no more. We have become immune.

What you want to do here is close down honest debate and deny the truth, because the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it, On2it. Sorry, matey, but we will not take that tripe any more. We need the truth, if we are to achieve genuine flight safety.

And the truth is, On2it, that not all cultures in this world are the same. Can you handle that, On2it? Or are you going to deny the truth and deny reality? I can see you now, with your fingers in your ears, screaming: 'la,la, la, I cannot hear you.'

And the reality of human life means that in some cultures:

Only the rich and influential become pilots, because the profession is expensive and has glamour.
But rich and influential sons do not always want to become pilots.
So some rich and influential sons scrape through the course doing the absolute bare minimum.
And some of these rich and influential sons should not have been given command of bicycle, let alone a wide-body.
But they are pushed through the course anyway.
Because his father is rich and powerful, and the instructor want to keep his job.
So the instructor holds his breath, and awards him his wings.
And these same rich and influential sons then spend the whole flight chatting up the prettiest hostess and posing for photos (with open neck and shades), rather than taking the job seriously.
And you fly behind these guys sometimes.

Welcome to the real world, On2it.

Last edited by silverstrata; 7th Jul 2013 at 09:48.