PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases no longer an option.
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2013, 07:55
crewsunite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Cpt Underpants

I apologize I may have not been clear.

You are correct in what you say.

Those CPT should not be allowed to continue as Cpt's in HK Period!! (As u put, and I agree)

However if we cannot prevent that from happening, via all forces and unity at our disposal.

Don't give up hope as there is still one positive to be gained:
We can use them as pawn's for "our own good" (As a lobby of local terms is a valid treat) Since they are forced back to HK, insist on Expat terms.

(The fact that they benefit from this is not "relevant" to our protection long term)

As a matter of interest, how many are still CN on local terms?
This is a big no no.. !

and we have missed the boat! as did the "monkey's " missed the banana's.
and in the future there'll be more monkey's replacing us that have no idea about the fruits that can be got!!

By then I'll be long gone, and so should you. In the meantime let's fight using the grey matter upstairs not the ego's from below.

As I once heard a FCN ex CDG From neighbouring country, say. " I have too much ego at stake to move to the right seat. I dont a need comfy place to live in, as long was I got 4 bars, that's all that matters. "

Hard but we need to look through folks like this and reconise an opportunity when it comes up. If we miss it, it's gone and the precedence will be set.

So in mean time we need to change our mind set and stop behaving like that Arse, and be ready for the next curve ball trying to undermine our fully commited professional career for the sake of off shore tax free xxxxx that always operate in the greys of the law.

Last edited by crewsunite; 5th Jul 2013 at 12:42.