PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2013, 06:28
Icemath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage 1 and Stage 2

Dear Sirs and Madams,
I'll be having my initial A interview soon with cathay Pacific. End of July. I was wondering what the stage initial A and B is about. And also possible some information about Stage 2, if applicable. By spitting through the forum I was able to come with the following information. Can someone confirm if whether this is true and complete ? you have my thanks.

Initial A:
- Technical MPC questions ( 45 min) based on the JKI Booklet 2010 April
- compass test on the computer with :
memory; remember the altitude, speed, radio frequency, time.
Maths; with add/substract/divide/mp questions
Multitask: receive instructions and execute on the Main instrument panel
Flight control: joystick, controll your Vertical speed indicator and balance indicator
Slalom course: use a joystick to stay in the middle of the path
Orientation : given the information with heading, compass and beacon VOR, select the right aircraft.
Basis Physics: basic physics equestions, with energy, power, acceleration, mass

- HR interview, get to know you. and some basic company and HR question some technical questions

- Abstract reasoning test , 8 figures, predict what the last one is.

Stage 2:
- Group excercise; work with your team to figure out the answer
- Technical interview with 2 pilots, technical and HR questions, based on how much experience you have.
- Personality test; choose between your peference rock music or classic music and I don't know.
-Flight planning exercise, work with your partner to figure out the correct path to fly
- math test 30 x 3 questions with a booklet and select the answer on the computer.

Last edited by Icemath; 5th Jul 2013 at 06:29.